When Oreos, whipped cream, Hershey’s chocolate sauce, and Thrifty vanilla ice cream just look good…#tbt #wishihaditnow
But, hey, let’s take the time to do a quick cooking post!!
Obviously, this is simple..
You will need:
- Chocolate Sauce (Hershey’s)
- Vanilla Ice Cream (Thrifty)
- Whipped Cream
- Oreos (Oreo)
- Soften the ice cream just a bit
- Scoop your ice cream into a ramekin
- IF YOU WANT, crumble an oreo or two, hold onto it
- Spray whipped cream onto ice cream..and sprinkle the crumbled oreos on top.
- Squirt that chocolate sauce on!! Enjoy!!
Share, like, comment, you know..