With summer vacation officially here, I decided it would be good to reflect on the school year.
Highlights and Memories
- 2nd year of Williamsburg Academy Online School over
- 2nd year of MS over
- Started a blog 2 years ago (but moved on to a different one)
Things I am looking forward to:
- Buying a new camera (hopefully)
- Moving (a new experience for me)
- Starting the new school year
- Being a year older
- & so many other things (!)
Comment down below with your reflections/things you are looking forward to!
My family and some other homeschoolers went to a local dairy! I finally get around to posting about it…lol!
There were baby cows… (a day old in this picture)
There were big dogs..
Some hay!! 🙂
The evil cow stare….never thought I would see that! ❤ 😉
Where the cows would get milked…I got nauseous! It was a bit hot…and smelled like warm milk..but was an interesting process!
You may have heard of preemie humans, but have you heard of preemie calfs? #sosad 😦
We had a great time!! Thank you all!!
#dairy #farm #lifestyle
For this morning’s breakfast, I had:
I used a mason jar to hold my yogurt, and sliced the strawberries on top. #Bliss #Bfast
This bread was amazing…one of my chores is to make it every week, and this time we only had white flour, so, of course it was better. 😉 I strongly encourage you to make this bread! Super easy!
Be sure to pass this post on: Like, Share, Comment! I love to hear from ya!
Hair Days from IsaRa on Vimeo.
Watch now…our latest video!! Be sure to pass it on..
by likes, comments, and shares!
#supercute # awesome #hairdos
Happy Monday, readers! Today on the blog…
OK! Let’s get to blogging!
Continue reading “Summer Approaching/Updates”
Hi guys! Just a mid-week update for ya’ll.
So…summer is approaching…and there will be a big post soon all about that! I suggest you hit that follow button…and follow along with me!
Posts from this week:
And, hopefully there will be some more.
Please share this blog with other bloggers…I would so appreciate getting the word out! I would like to be able to share my posts with as many people as possible…so please do pass it on! ❤ 😉 🙂 Thanks everyone! 😛
Tags: #blogging #wordpress #cleanblog #lifestyle
I made these:
Mexican Cookie Rings
“This cookie is sure to win compliments and they don’t take hours to make.”
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons multicolored sprinkles (jimmies) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Add the egg yolks and vanilla, beating until light and fluffy. Mix in the dry ingredients.
- Shape into 1 inch balls. Push your thumb through center of each ball and shape dough into a ring. Dip top of each ring in decorating candies. Place cookies onto the prepare baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the baking sheets and let cool on racks.
Although I have not watched many (if not none) of the Star Wars Movie, I wanted to say happy unofficial star wars day! May the fourth (force) be with you!!
Happy Easter from Q&L!
He is Risen!
Here are a couple more pictures.