I made these:
Mexican Cookie Rings
“This cookie is sure to win compliments and they don’t take hours to make.”
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons multicolored sprinkles (jimmies) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Add the egg yolks and vanilla, beating until light and fluffy. Mix in the dry ingredients.
- Shape into 1 inch balls. Push your thumb through center of each ball and shape dough into a ring. Dip top of each ring in decorating candies. Place cookies onto the prepare baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the baking sheets and let cool on racks.
The clouds last night….awesome!!
Balancing Rocks from IsaRa on Vimeo.
Check this out! I just made it.
A reminder that with Him and love, we can do anything. Be kind and courageous!! Have love.
Have a great day!!
Happy Friday. Who doesn’t love tea?
So, last Sunday it was my mom’s birthday and we held a tea party! We did some research.
What we did:
A tea set, white table cloth, cookies, crackers, salami, cheese, sandwiches, candy, TEA :), and a bunch of other stuff.
And a birthday girl.
Here’s how we set it up for the first course. Candy: Werther’s Original, Reisen European Chocolate. Oh no. I’m just now remembering I only took a few pictures. Ugh! :O
Table setting– there’s the Werther’s!! 😛
Ooh, the color is magnificent. The birthday crown ^^👑🎂
Front view of the crown.
One of the tea cups. Remember, the tea can be any flavor. We got a Celestial Seasonings sampler. (comes with 18 bags)☕️ wait…that’s coffee<—
The sugar bowl..I put “The Royal Tea Pot” on my last post. Oops.🍬
Mm, Werther’s. 🍫🍭🍬
Have your own tea party! Simple!
-:) Author | Q&L Admin
Hello…our photo decided to make itself blurry. Lovely. 😉
❤ Well, have you seen our latest posts?
We started a new series yesterday…
Check the series out, and our first post….all a click away!
Dreams and expectations for the blog….what are your ideas? Please take this quick poll to help me know what you enjoy best. Thank you.
For the poll, just name your favorite type of post that we do here. Thank you!!
🙂 😉 ❤
Have a wonderful, splendid Saturday and don’t forget to comment because I appreciate it!
<3, The Q&L Main Author
Vintage Photography Tips
Yup, a new series of posts, brought to you by @quaintandlovely!
This series will be held in 5 posts, maybe more:
- Starting out good
- Finding your focus
- Capturing your subject
- Editing and Style
- Making your photos the most
Can’t wait to start this series!!
What do you see interesting about this picture? I took it in Yosemite. Comment what you see in this.