When Oreos, whipped cream, Hershey’s chocolate sauce, and Thrifty vanilla ice cream just look good…#tbt #wishihaditnow
But, hey, let’s take the time to do a quick cooking post!!
Obviously, this is simple..
You will need:
- Chocolate Sauce (Hershey’s)
- Vanilla Ice Cream (Thrifty)
- Whipped Cream
- Oreos (Oreo)
- Soften the ice cream just a bit
- Scoop your ice cream into a ramekin
- IF YOU WANT, crumble an oreo or two, hold onto it
- Spray whipped cream onto ice cream..and sprinkle the crumbled oreos on top.
- Squirt that chocolate sauce on!! Enjoy!!
Share, like, comment, you know..
The weekend is slowly approaching! Be happy!
In this post:
- How to make a snazzy design/ picture
Fotor: a photo service (create collages, designs, edits, etc.)
I’m a new user.^ But I ❤ it, so far. I need it to make a collage for school….but I made this yesterday.
I’m loving it.
Makin’ a snazzy design:
You need: Cute fonts. Cute stickers. A cute background.
And Google drawings. Or Fotor. Or some other thing.
- Find your pic. It can be something that your words show up on.
- Put it on your canvas.
- Find a font that has a nice style, and that is bold enough to be seen.
- Find a quote or a statement. It can be “Hi” or “Something Wise”
- Type it! Add stickers. Be creative.
Busy week, obviously, I mean it’s
but somehow here I am posting. 😛
🙂 I was looking back at all the posted pics I took and this looks….amazing.
Cotton Candy Ice cream. Yes. It is Throwback Thursday 😀
Did you ever see anyone so cute :P?? #WendyGirl She loves making that chippy face. 😀
Have a great day. Do something good.